Real Madrid Star Mesut Oezil 'Proud' To Play For Germany

http://southafrica-2010-fifa-worldcup.blogspot.com/
Germany padlock horns with Turkey on Friday in what assures to be an entertaining Euro 2012 qualifier and it will also are a particular game for playmaker Mesut Oezil. The Real Madrid star Mesut Oezil was born and raised in Gelsenkirchen, except is of Turkish descent
"For me, there was not at all an issue of playing for another team other than Germany. I was born here, I am happy here and I am arrogant to play for Germany," Oezil said, according to fifa.com.

"My family comes from Turkey, and I have lots of friends there who call me and are very arrogant of me. They follow what I am doing in Madrid and I am very pleased that they support me. That creates me very happy. If I be to score a goal, I would impulsively react and we will have to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment