Barcelona's Victor Valdes: It's An Honour To Play 400 Games For Barcelona

http://southafrica-2010-fifa-worldcup.blogspot.com/
Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes has spoken of his enjoyment in playing his 400th match for the Catalan huge in yesterday's 2-0 victory over Osasuna.

The 29-year-old made his first appearance back in 2002 and has so far earned an imposing 13 impressive main titles with the Spanish giants.
Valdes is only the second goalkeeper in Barcelona's history to reach the 400-game milestone with the famous Andoni Zubizarreta making a total of 410 appearances for the club.

"It's an honour for me. I don't pay much consideration to these things, but it's a pretty good stature and I would like to thank all those who have been there for me. Without them I wouldn't be enjoying this split second," the player told Barca TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment