Arsenal Agree Deal To Sign Monaco's Chu Young Park Striker Has Made 53 Appearances For South Korea Scoring 17 Goals.

Park Chu Young Factfile: Name is a Park Chu-young, Date of birth in 10 July 1985, Place of birth Daegu, South Korea, Current club Monaco - apps 91, goals 25, Former club for a FC Seoul - apps 69, goals 23 and the National team South Korea - apps 53, goals 17.

Arsenal have reached an agreement to sign South Korea striker Chu Young Park from Monaco and Park, 26 who was a former target for Premier League rivals Fulham, will cost the Gunners between £3m and £5m and the arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said, he will add true quality to our attacking forces and will be a valuable addition to the squad.

The South Korea captain had been close to signing for French side Lille until Arsenal's late bid and the deal a the former Asian Young Footballer of the Year is subject to the completion of formal registration processes and the Park who is set to wear the number 9 shirt said, i am very honoured and i feel very happy to be at Arsenal.

Now I just want to show how good I am and prove myself and in my opinion this is a great club, now I have to show what I can do on the pitch and i will do my best, I will never give up, I will show heart, I will give everything and I hope [the fans] will support me.
The 2010 World Cup, Park scored an own goal in a 4-1 defeat by Argentina in a South Korea's next match and he scored a crucial free-kick in a 2-2 draw with Nigeria for the helped South Korea through in a the last 16 of the tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment